Friday, December 11, 2009

ETSY Staff Showcasing my Earrings!


I recently opened a shop on ETSY.com and I'm so excited that the ETSY staff has chosen this pair of earrings to showcase in their under $50 Gift Guide section! Yippee! (Update... earrings have sold!)

If you aren't yet familiar with ETSY- it's a great way to shop with talented artists from across the globe. You'll find everything from upcoming designer clothing to collage and mixed media sculpture. I've purchased several items myself.... here's a sampling of some of my favorite purchases:

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.70298863.jpg
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.41617033.jpg
http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.27722861.jpg

If you shop on ETSY, I'd love to see what you've bought!
Just post a link in the comment section....

7 comments:

Vintage ReInvented said...

Congratulations !!!
your so lucky & I admit to being envious !

Renee Verklan said...

those are adorable and what a great picture!!!!!

Numinosity said...

I do shop on Etsy. I've shopped as Numinosity and Numinositybeads.
Congratulations on being picked!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! :-)

Lovely snow photos as well

(I quite like to comment on blogs so I'll add you to my list :-) )

Katcando Jewelry said...

I sold the gardener earrings that ETSY featured for me in the gift guide... ETSY rocks!

Anonymous said...

Etsy is amazing! I admittedly spend too much time there...
Beth

kanishk said...

what a great picture!!!!!
free internet jobs